Friday, March 6, 2009

The Latest Word

So I must apologize to everyone for being such a lax writer.
Things have been going along as well as can be expected, the village life is just a little tougher than I had originally thought it ever would be. I'm just breathing and that's the best form of success. As for my projects, well they are planned and now I'm starting to beg for money. It would be so much easier if we could tap into the developmental money set aside from our own government, but alas we in the PC have to beg instead our family and friends, dah well.
I really wish I had more to say, but at present I'm just drained. I promise to get a few more typed out asap.

2 comments:

Luis Portugal said...

Hello
It has a nice blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is bad writing.
A hug from my country, Portugal

brett1963 said...

HEY SCOTT!!!!!!!
Just found your blog. Glad you're doing well (I guess well in that you continue to breathe)Thats always a good thing.

I admire all the great things your trying to accomplish and sure you'll be better for it.

Roxanne and I will work on getting you a care package delivered.
Jason is doing well..getting his sh&t together at school and nursing and he has taken up bicycling. The streets and sidewalks of Ft. Thomas are no longer safe between him on a bike and his G35.lol

Keep blogging here more often, we'd like to hear whats going on. We'll be seeing your people at Kellys graduation party next week.

Take care and good luck!

Mike Brett