Thursday, October 16, 2008

Going Mongol (Blazing Saddles)

October 2nd

This admission enters only because it is the type of thing I will laugh at later and you will hopefully laugh at now.

Last night a major wind and lighting storm descended on us, not by any means out of the ordinary. As usual it drove the animals into close proximity to my part of the village. My house and sleeping hangar, being the first ring of structures as you enter into the village, is one of the most assaulted by the scratching donkeys.

The donkeys love rubbing against the corners of my hangars low tin roof, both damaging it and making a God awful racket. After about the 6th ass took choice in scratching itself at my displeasure I got up to shew away the ones that I could see near. They all scattered when the unintentioned rock was thrown near them, but one. That One had the audacity to stand there waiting for me to leave. I strolled over to it, thing it would run, it didn't. The Ass just stared at me; saying to me, "What are you gonna do about it, biped?"

A flash of memory from Blazing Saddles struck me and I pulled a Mongol. Throwing a right-cross into the left side of the donkeys' face. God it felt good! It stumbled and back tracked away.

--That's right donkey, that's right! I think I'm crackin'.

No comments: